How We’re Handling COVID-19
Your Health & Safety is our #1 Priority
Call Our Office
4154 Secor Rd. Toledo 43623
As of May 1, Governor DeWine has allowed dentists to re-open their practices for non-emergency procedures. We have been working during this time to ensure that we provide you the safest and most effective dental experience, as we move through the pandemic of COVID-19.
Please be aware that you can expect some changes to the way you’re scheduled, how you check-in, how you wait for an appointment and how you check-out.
As we learn more about how this virus spreads, our procedures may be evolving. We appreciate your continued patience. In the meantime, we’re regularly reviewing infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to provide us the most up-to-date rulings that may be issued.
For those patients with cancelled appointments due to COVID-19, we will proactively be calling each of you to reschedule your appointment.
As awlays, please contact us if you have an urgent need!
You can expect to see some changes when you return to our office.
• In order to minimize time at the registration area, please call the office upon your arrival and remain in your car. We will ask a few screening questions at both your appointment verification and upon your arrival to the office to ensure nothing has changed. *Please note due to our limited mask supply, we ask that you wear a mouth and nose covering from home.
• When you enter the office we ask that you kindly use the hand sanitizer station provided for you.
• Temperatures will also be taken. This will take place by your hygienist or dental assistant where they will greet you at the hand sanitizing station.
• To keep office traffic low, we request that only the patient comes to the appointment whenever possible. If the patient is a minor, and a guardian requests to accompany the minor, the guardian will be asked to wear a face/nose mask and will also have their temperature taken.
• For your safety, since some items are difficult to clean or disinfect, our reception room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toy chest, or Lego table. We hope in time we can bring these items back
• Dr. Nicholas and Dr. Baburek and our entire team will also be asked screening questions and be temperature-checked before each working day and will stay home if they are ill.
• During payment checkout, you will notice a plexiglass barrier to protect you and we will provide you with a complimentary pen for any treatment plan signatures.
Our business team will also be wearing masks and disinfecting all common surfaces between each patient check out.
• Public restrooms will remain open and completely disinfected throughout the day.
• For added safety, we are disinfecting all common areas with hospital-grade disinfectants to include: door handles, knobs, switches, and public surfaces both in the treatment rooms, reception room, vestibule area, front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, and toilet seats, on a frequent basis throughout the day.
• We also ask that you are courteous and observe the 6-feet social distancing when around others when possible.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable and effective.
Please, if you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, stay at home and call us to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we navigate this new world!